1) Actively support all relevant HR activities ensure delivery of a comprehensive high quality range of HR services
2) Identify, develop implement human resources plans procedures for all company personnel, policies procedures, benefits, interprets implements government labor requirements, prepares maintains employee hbook policies procedures manual.
3) Lead the recruitment development of talent to ensure the necessary capabilities are acquired, developed deployed in line with evolving business needs
4) Develop administers compensation programs, performance evaluation programs, manage all personnel transactions.
5) Participate in developing department goals, objectives systems.
6) Train management employees to ensure compliance with performance based employee relations processes, local labor law requirements, all HR processes procedures.
7) Responds to inquiries regarding benefits, policies, procedures, programs
8) Administers performance review other programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance, equity within organization
9) Monitor, provide trend analysis solution recommendation to business partners
10) Maintain compliance with federal, state local regulations concerning employment.
11) Ensure effective verbal written employee communication.
12) Assists with other strategic projects related duties as assigned
13) Actively participant in budget& forecasting process with Finance department.
Working Experience & Academic Background:
ü Minimum 10 years work experience in Human Resources
ü Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work effectively with all levels in an organization
ü Ability to deal confidentially with information issues
ü Demonstrated ability to partner build rapport with customers
ü The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task prioritize work based on business needs
ü Solid knowledge of HR practices employment law
Leader Associates fully respects the need for confidentiality of information supplied by interested parties. For further information on this position, please contact:
Ms. Christin Ye
Leader Associates Co Ltd
Website: www. leaderassociates.net